Pearlys Teeth Whitening Kit Now In Boots
Recently hitting the headlines is a teeth whitening kit made by Pearlys, the makers claim that their kit is responsible for the dazzling white teeth seen on the stars from T.O.W.I.E, X Factor, I’m Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here’ along with pop band JLS.
Now Available from Boots, the kit contains everything that should ever need to whiten your teeth by up to 12 shades of white in as little as two weeks.
Whats In The Pearlys Kit
The Kit contains
- Pearlys Professional Teeth Whitening Pen – allows for ‘on the go’ touching up of the teeth, use to remove stains on teeth when required – contains 45 applications
- Pearlys Weekly Brighten Powder – Use once or twice a week to remove build up of stains from the teeth – teeth are left shiny and smooth, just like they do after a professional clean by a hygienist
- Pearlys Impression Kit – dental grade putty with mould trays that allows you to make moulds of your teeth. These are then sent back to Pearlys who manufacture perfectly fitting teeth whitening trays – essential for full and complete whitening results. The trays are usually made and delivered within 7 days. – You are now ready to whiten your teeth the Pearlys way.
- Whitening gel – 2 syringes containing 3g of dental grade whitening gel
How To Use The Pearlys Kit
Once you have the custom trays, you are ready to start, first brush the teeth with the teeth brighten powder and then rinse. After this simply apply a tiny amount of the whitening gel (supplied with the kit) to the teeth trays and place in your mouth. The custom made trays ensure that the gel is held closely to the teeth for maximum results.
Wear the trays for around 2 hours.
What Kind Of Results Should I Expect From Using Pearlys Teeth Whitening
Average results are between 6 and 8 shades whiter, although many users experience even greater improvement and results have been recorded of up to 12 shades whiter.
Where To Buy Pearlys Teeth Whitening Kit
Boots are one main stockist, most larger stores should stock, but for ease and convenience, orders can be placed online from Boots.com – Boots ship this kit for free in 4 working days
Pearlys Teeth Whitening Kit costs £124.99 – expensive yes, but when you think that you get many treatments from this kit,(no expensive repeat treatments at your dental surgery) and that the custom made trays are a one off purchase (they last for many years), you can enjoy many years of whiter teeth just by ordering more gel as and when you need it.
Recommended Teeth Whitening Kits
If £124.99 is too greater investment for you, we can suggest some other home based whitening kits that do offer dental surgery quality results at far lower prices than Pearlys..
Why not check out our page of the top teeth whitening kits currently available online.
Our ratings have been decided by a strict criteria that includes:
- Clinical Trials and Official Approvals
- Customer Feedback
- Ease Of Use